Thursday, March 15, 2012

Desperate but NOT

My post this time is really personal for me, this is very private, but think i don't have any place to share my thoughts, so here it is, i'll write in English though :D

I have been seeing people get easily move from one job to another job with a new lots better opportunity and job contract offered, of course, people wanted to get a better salary and work in more bonafide companies, but i keep seeing and talking to people that on progress of getting the dream job they wants, or signed a new job already, including my wife like moving from one company to another easily.

How about me?, actually my intention in finding a new job is not for the sake of the salary, really, that's not it, but this is one of the main problem for me in getting a job, cause companies are still think my salary offered is too big, and i'm applied for a job sector which i don't have any experience yet, well, i have a nice income already sir, should i put lower? no one will ever do that for sure, but i just want to get a new experience in a new sector, getting new experience, educate myself in a job that i have never done before.

But it was like five years ago, seems my target in life is moving in the right direction, i got a contract deal in one of property consultant company from USA, but i reject that contract cause one or more reason, i also reject a contract offer in a Japanese company that actually the salary offered to me that time was big enough, and the list is still on, at that time i thought that, i'm still young, there's will be others opportunity offered for me later on, but now, it is like too late, regrets is regrets, future is still rolling, and i feel exhausted in waiting of an opportunity.

But my friend post Here short of boost my mood and passion of believing myself again of chasing the opportunity that Insya Allah will land on me, maybe i'm not trying hard yet so i should try harder, maybe i'm not that smart enough, so i should educate myself first, Insya Allah, i hope a company will sees my integrity, like I've shown in this company. I should be patient, and i will Pray harder to You Allah.

I'm not desperate but being inpatient, from now on, i let my life in You Allah, I love YOU.


4 comments:

  1. iye cuyy jangan desperadoh,, inget you should be grateful for what you have now.. the angelic faces you see everyday..your wife and your daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks but wait, "the angelic faces"?? it means you you ?? wkowkowkowkw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo, jadi angelic faces yg diributkan dr tadi d skype, ini asal muasal nya?? ya ya ya.. *sebel* haha

    ReplyDelete