Sunday, September 4, 2011

I love you both

It's been three years i have lived not in the same roof with them, pass three years have makes me really growing up to be a superman, being a working daddy. i really miss them, i miss the way they treated me, i miss the way they love me, i miss how i feel when they trying to makes me feel secure and happy, and even the way the show love each other, what a lovely couple.

Don't know what it is now look like, but i believe, they doing the same as i left them three years ago. for me, no others parents can match that, or even close to that seeing what happen in this past three years has going. i keep asking myself of when Allah will call them back to Him, in a condition of myself in missing them, am i ready to let them go? i miss you mom and dad, forgive me for being such selfish to making my marriage that fast, i believe you still wanna spend your day with me in "single".

But i promise you, and hoping i can be a great husband like you dad, can be a great moslem like you too dad, and can have a great heart like you mom, sincere and be grateful to god every time. i hope i could, cause you both inspired me. you both are the best.


Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment