Monday, June 25, 2012

My Prayers

Allah, please hear my prayers

If my heart is narrowed please make it wider
If my heart is tired please make it fresher
If i don't know where to go please guide me the way
If it's too hard for me please show me the answer

I'm thinking this world like never ending, i chase my dream without thinking my final path to your heaven, i'm neglected your guidance every since i'm getting busy of this sake of glory of world. You have given me too much, but i'm asking for more. If i failed, i'm crying without asking you why, instead i blame you for what i got. Please have mercy on me Allah.

Please guide me and my family and people in this world to a better life, guide us to find the meaning of life, guide us to be your citizen in your heaven, guide us to be a better moslem.

I don't ask you for anything except your guidance for us to find the meaning of life, i promise i'll guide myself and my family to go to your heaven.


Amin.



No comments:

Post a Comment